Usually in my blog posts I focus on how we relate with other people. But we also have other relationships, such as how we relate to ourselves, and how we relate to things in our environment. Today, I’m looking at how we relate to food. Let me ask you some questions: How do you feel about your eating habits? Do you ever feel out of control around food? Do you already know that part of your struggle with weight is due to overeating? If you feel like food is always on your mind or controlling your life, you’ll want to hear what I have to say next. There are some common misconceptions about what causes overeating and what you can do about it. It’s possible that these misconceptions could be causing you to continue to struggle with overeating. So, I’ve decided to do something I’ve never done before — I’m going to hold a free webinar on the three biggest blunders most people who overeat make that keep them from losing weight. If you’re like most people who overeat, you’ve probably tried a variety of strategies to control your eating. But if you haven’t had lasting success then you are going to want to check out this free webinar. In it . . .
- We’ll cover three of the biggest blunders that will sabotage your success losing weight
- I’ll share the close call my friend experienced that changed the course of my journey with food forever
- I’ll share what I’ve learned about how serious overeating is from my years of experience as a nurse,
- I’ll share what I saw firsthand working at a weight loss clinic
- And I’ll share what it took for some of my coaching clients to finally break through their struggle with overeating and obsessive thinking about food.
Let’s face it, no matter how much you exercise, overeating will undermine your efforts to lose weight. Sign up now for this free training! Here is the information about the event: Date: Thursday, August 14th, 2014 Time: 11 am Pacific / 12 pm Mountain / 1 pm Central / 2pm Eastern I’d love for you to join me! Sign up Now!